City to hold public hearing on sidewalks Monday
- The El Dorado City Commission will hold a public hearing on the southwest quadrant mandatory sidewalk project during their meeting Monday.
The El Dorado City Commission will hold a public hearing on the southwest quadrant mandatory sidewalk project during their meeting Monday.
Following the public hearing, they will consider a resolution that will start the process of repairing those sidewalks that are deemed to be in need of repair to make them safer.
In other business, they will:
• consider approval of cereal malt beverage licenses.
• consider canceling the first meeting in January.
• vote on deferred fines and billing write-offs.
• consider a budget amendment for Prairie Trails.
• consider a boundary resolution to incorporate any changes from land annexations.
• consider a resolution of support for the residential re-use of the old middle school.
• appoint members to the Sales Tax Committee.
• vote on the 2013 proposed salary schedule.
They will meet at 7 p.m. in City Hall.