USD 490 BOE to discuss food service, hear updates
- The USD 490 Board of Education will hear an update on school lunches during their meeting Monday.
The USD 490 Board of Education will hear an update on school lunches during their meeting Monday.
District representatives traveled to other schools that use a food service provider to see how their system works and a report will be given to the board on those visits.
In other business, they will:
• give recognitions.
• hear updates on El Dorado High School, legislative issues, food service visits, noise exposure study and school crisis plan/preparedness.
• vote on graduation requirements.
• discuss the summer food service program.
• hear naming considerations.
• discuss the superintendent’s contract.
• vote on personnel and BCSEC recommendations.
They will meet at 7 p.m. at the District Office.