City Comimssion to discuss changes to school zones
- Three school zones may change in El Dorado if the El Dorado City Commission approves an ordinance to amend the municipal code Monday evening.
Three school zones may change in El Dorado if the El Dorado City Commission approves an ordinance to amend the municipal code Monday evening.
USD 490 and USD 375 have suggested the 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. time be removed from Lincoln, Oil Hill and Grandview elementaries.
In other business, the commission will:
• consider a resolution calling on congressional leaders in Kansas to oppose efforts to advance legislation to eliminate the tax-exempt status of municipal bonds.
• consider a sanitary sewer project to serve the Greens at Prairie Trails Phase II, as well as a lift station and force main.
• set a hearing date for a project to extend the Walnut Valley Drive (Phase II).
• set a hearing date to spread to costs of boring sewer line in the 100 block of North Summit.
• consider a resolution authorizing the execution and delivery of a sales tax rebate agreement with John K. Fisher for improvements to the dealership.
They will meet at 7 p.m. in City Hall.